Help your A90 Supra breathe deeper with the Mishimoto 2020+ Toyota GR Supra 3.0T Performance Intake. The Supra has long since been the poster child for the aftermarket tuning community, with air intakes typically taking the top slot on the tuner’s to-do list. While the BMW B58 that powers the Supra is a heavy hitter, the stock intake system ends up adding more restriction to your finely tuned sports car. From the flat panel filter to the tag team of resonators, this system mutes the turbocharged soundtrack and creates restrictions.
The Mishimoto Performance Intake alleviates those issues, however. We started with a ground-up redesign, opting for a cross-linked polyethylene construction, with a rotational-molded design for a sleek and precise fit in the Supra’s engine bay. We also traded out the flat-panel filter for an oiled cone filter to maximise airflow into the system. Also, the pair of resonator chambers have been ditched to promote airflow, along with turning up the turbocharged soundtrack. To top it off, we also made sure to include a CNC-machined turbo housing adapter featuring an OEM style quick disconnect for a simple installation. The Mishimoto 2020+ Toyota GR Supra 3.0T Performance Intake also includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty for a worry-free installation.
- Direct fit for the 2020+ Toyota GR Supra 3.0T
- Installs in about 1 hour
- 17% less restrictive than stock system
- Increases intake and turbo sound under aggressive acceleration
- CNC-machined billet aluminum turbo housing adapter features OEM style quick disconnect fitting for easy installation
- Heatshield incorporated into air box to protect against ambient engine bay heat
- Precision-engineered and rotational-molded design
- Unique design allows for fitment with front strut support bars
- Filter can be cleaned and reused
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
|Voertuig Merk:||Voertuig Model:||Voertuig Variant:||Vanaf:||Tot:||Motorcode:||Notes|
|Toyota||Supra||MK 5||2019||0||B58||3.0L – RWD Petrol|