To maximise the A90 Toyota Supra’s engine potential HKS suppresses the intake temperature rise as much as possible. Utilising carbon as piping material instead of usually used aluminium helps to delay a heat transfer.
- Using 3K weave prepreg on a CFRP intake pipe helps to produce the sporty and luxury appearance.
- Airflow resistance is reduced by replacing the stock flexible rubber hose to a carbon pipe. Weight reduced about 35% by changing the pipe material from the conventional aluminium to the carbon fibre reinforced plastics. In addition, it prevents becoming the pipe hot so that to bring out the product performance without losing power due to intake air temperature rises.
- A connecting part between power flow and intake pipe is designed as φ100 and it provides a strong impression in an engine room. You can enjoy the racing sounds as well.
- You can feel the sharp back turbine sound when foot off the gas pedal.
- Easy product installation by adopting the same shape of the turbine inlet connecting part from the stock.
- It can be used with the stock ECU.
Stock Intake（includes Heat shield plate）：3147.16g
Racing Suction（includes Heat shield plate）：2131.25g
⇒Weight reduction of approximately 1kg!!!
Comparison of Back Turbine Sound
Frequency analysis result of back turbine sound generated when accelerator is reduced from full throttle (acoustic spectrum comparison)
Back turbine sound once the gas pedal released. the compressor blade (back turbine sound of 1.6kHz or more) It produces a noticeable induction sound.
|Voertuig Merk:||Voertuig Model:||Voertuig Variant:||Vanaf:||Tot:||Motorcode:||Notes|
|Toyota||Supra||Mk5||2019||0||B58||3.0L – RWD Petrol|